Dear Republic family,
Thank you for your continued support and patience over the past couple of months, we really appreciate it!
New Zealand, along with the governments guidance, is now dropping to Covid-19 Alert Level 2 from 14/05/2020. Republic Home stores will therefore be open from Thursday 14th for in store shopping along with our current delivery / click & collect options.
All staff, along with our delivery providers, will continue to adhere to strict health and safety guidelines.
- Frequent hand sanitisation.
- Frequent sanitising of our web order packing station, eftpos machines, and all other areas that come into contact with both staff & customers.
- Regular delivery vehicle cleaning.
- Full health and safety protocol for all delivery team members.
- Appropriate distancing in store and during deliveries (1.5-2m) such as the protocols you have been experiencing in supermarkets during level 3.
We trust that our customers will take all of the above into consideration when placing an order or visiting our stores, and be mindful of both staff and other customers personal space. This way we can all stay safe, stay well, and shop to our hearts content.
See you soon!
David Peez & The Republic Team
Customer service 9am-5pm:
If you need immediate communication with either of our store managers in regards to arranging collection or delivery times, please feel free to call / text:
Paul - Ponsonby Manager - 021 125 2224
Sean - Newmarket Manager - 021 262 4902
For online orders placed during level 3 we have extended our returns policy so that you can return goods within 14 days of delivery (whenever that is) and we will be happy to offer you an exchange or full refund (excluding the original cost of delivery).
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org