Auckland has now entered Covid-19 Alert Level 3, and whilst we are unable to open our showrooms to the public, staff will be available in our Ponsonby & Newmarket showrooms for limited hours (Monday - Saturday from 11-3) for click and collect orders, for video / phone calls, and to follow up all enquiries.
Republic Home in current Covid-19 Alert Level 3 is open for all online orders including;
- Contactless click and collect from our stores 11am - 3pm
- Contactless delivery of furniture items
- Contactless courier service of smaller items
- Frequent hand sanitisation
- Frequent sanitising of our web-order packing space
- Delivery vehicle cleaning
- Full health and safety protocol for all delivery team members
- At least 2m distance at all times
Unfortunately at this time we must suspended all unwrapping, in-home-assembly, and rubbish removal services for all deliveries.
We recommend having your order delivered where possible to limit contact with our teams, however when visiting us to collect your order we request that caution is exercised and a 2m distance is kept between yourself and our team members at all times.
On arrival, you must stand 2m from the entrance of our store. We will open the door, take your name, and place your order at the door of our store. Once we have moved away, you may come forward and collect your order.
We are not able to help lift items into your vehicle at this time to maintain safe & appropriate distancing. Please take this into consideration when placing an order for pickup.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you all keep safe at this time.
David & Ingrid Peez, and The Republic Team
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.