REPUBLIC HOME COVID19 UPDATE
Dear Republic family,
Auckland has now entered Covid-19 Alert Level 3. Republic Home's showrooms are therefore closed, however we will still be operating behind the scenes for online orders including;
- Contactless click and collect from our stores 11am - 3pm
- Contactless delivery of furniture items
- Contactless courier service of smaller items
All staff, along with our delivery providers, are adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
- Frequent hand sanitisation
- Frequent sanitising of our web-order packing space
- Delivery vehicle cleaning
- Full health and safety protocol for all delivery team members
- At least 2m distance at all times
Unfortunately at this time we must suspended all unwrapping, in-home-assembly, and rubbish removal services for all deliveries.
We recommend having your order delivered where possible to limit contact with our teams, however when visiting us to collect your order we request that caution is exercised and a 2m distance is kept between yourself and our team members at all times.
On arrival, you must stand 2m from the entrance of our store. We will open the door, take your name, and place your order at the door of our store. Once we have moved away, you may come forward and collect your order.
We are not able to help lift items into your vehicle at this time to maintain safe & appropriate distancing. Please take this into consideration when placing an order for pickup.
David & Ingrid Peez, and The Republic Team
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.