Warehouse Manager - Full-time position
We’re looking for a committed, experienced, energetic and engaged manager for our warehouse facilities in Rosebank Road. This role will report directly to the Owner/CEO, but will be interacting on a daily basis with Showroom staff.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years furniture warehouse experience
- Ability to lift heavy furniture (using proper lifting techniques)
- Experience as an MPI Accredited Person
- Clean driving license
- Excellent communication skills (communications are internally, with suppliers & providers, and also with our end customers)
- Organisational skills
- Computer literacy
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage & coordinate all distribution functions, including shipping & receiving, inventory management, warehousing & transportation functions.
- Manage receiving and devanning of containers in our MPI-approved transitional facility.
- Manage day-to day deliveries between the warehouse and showrooms, and to end customers whether delivery by self or other Warehousing staff, or third party providers.
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate, by undertaking regular stock-takes.
- Ensure highest standards are achieved in inspection of goods after receiving containers and before delivery to customers.
- Manage and undertake a 'white glove' delivery service to Auckland Central customers.
- Coordinate & supervise safety training, and ensure compliance to OSHA safety rules & regulations & good housekeeping practices.
- Drive consistency & cost reduction through the creation & implementation of standard work.
- Develop & manage Distribution Center, inventory & transportation workforce through the use of performance assessments, professional development, coaching, etc.
- Effectively manage broken & damaged goods.
- Assist in training & motivating warehouse assistant(s).
- Follow & adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Effectively communicate to Owner/CEO and Showroom Managers, E-commerce Manager, & customer services staff.
As part of our team you will be able to:
- Prioritise and effectively manage your time
- Be results driven
- Be a team player
You will also need to be able to work flexible hours, including occasional Saturdays.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Store Manager - Full-time position
We’re looking for a creative online expert to manage our evolving online presence. You will need to be passionate about design & presentation, interiors (particularly furniture & homewares products), and have excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Great communication skills are a must, as you will liaise with customers, suppliers and delivery companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of all online store activities
- Website content management (shopify experience a bonus)
- Online order dispatch
- Customer communications and public inquiries
- Developing social media content
- Developing internal/external marketing collateral
Design responsibilities include:
- Some photography and editing
- Develop catalogues, email newsletters, press releases, advertisements, internal POS and marketing collateral
- Create and manage social media content
- Liaise with media for PR, marketing and advertising
- Basic technical systems support
Must be experienced with Adobe suite i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, or similar.
Potentially role may encompass retail assistance in-store during peak seasons or covering in-store staff, which may also include the occasional weekend day.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.